11 February 2010

Needlecase handstitched

I created this needlecase from a leftover piece of the underwater quiltlet a few posts ago.
It was fun stitching, although some of the fabrics were very strenious on my hands cause the scraps were all fused to a batting and in some areas it was almost impossible to get the needle through all the layers. But now it is done and I am glad it is all handstitched.

I´m stuck with my Phantasia piece cause I am not sure if I should stop or add more stitching. So I put it aside for a few days and hope I will find the answer soon.
Will start on a new piece today ...

And this is another try on acrylics. I like the colours but am not sure if I will add a bit more black to get more contrast.

1 comment:

Kaye Turner said...

You have a wonderful blog; I'm glad I found it!