15 February 2010

Busy busy


Yesterday I did some more exercises for acrylic painting and as I always tend to put way too much paint on my palette, I thought I could use those leftover paint for painting some small pieces of fabric. So here are my very first pieces of painted cotton canvas.


This is a new piece I am working on. The green background is just a test. The colours are quite awful on this photo. The smaller red piece is red not pink in reality and the greens are different as well. I need a new tripod for my camera to be able to take better pictures. Maybe tomorrow...




And these are a few more exercises in acrylic painting. It is a lot of fun to paint with acrylics and I enjoy learning something new with every piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really great idea to use up spare paint on spare canvas. Usually painting cloth means that you can cut it afterwards and the edges won't fray so much.