09 July 2009

Wire work Set - a beginning


This is my first set of wirework jewelry. It is very simple, but it was the first time I used my hammer on silver wire and it worked quite well. The instructions can be found in the Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Linda Jones created a beautiful necklace, but I am not into necklaces with beads and such, so I minimized the design.
Sorry for the poor quality of the photo. I think I´ll have to learn a few tricks for photographing jewelry.

Dies ist mein erstes Set Wirework Schmuck. Es ist recht einfach, aber da es mein erster Versuch mit dem Hammer war, bin ich ganz zufrieden. Die Anleitung zu diesen Teilen habe ich aus der Zeitschrift Step by Step Wire Jewelry. Linda Jones hat dort eine Halskette gearbeitet mit Glasperlen, aber da ich nicht so sehr auf solche Ketten stehe, habe ich das Design zu Ohrringen und einem Anhänger vereinfacht.
Sorry für das schlechte Foto. Silberschmuck zu fotografieren muss ich erst noch etwas üben.

This is a mixed beads bracelet. I did some testing on extruder beads but now am asking myself why I did this with orange clay? I never wear orange! But it was fun to make :-)

Dies ist ein Mix-Armband mit Extruder Perlen. Ich frage mich nur, wieso ich das in Orange gemacht habe, denn ich trage doch garkein Orange? Naja, es hat Spaß gemacht :-)

No comments: