20 January 2006

Not yet...

Oh, I´m in a real bad mood today. The weather is getting on my nerves (snow again and then rain, so now it is a horrible sandwich of ice-snow-ice outside) and we might get the cold temperatures from russia over here around the weekend. Brrrrrrrr

I wasn´t able to do anything creative over the last few days. I have been shopping yesterday and bought some more Noro yarn for another felted bag and some Merino wool which I was told in the shop would felt, too. I am not sure if this is correct, but I´ll give it a try. If this wool won´t felt I´ll sew the knitted bag to a piece of cotton or something like that, so it should work one way or another.

This weekend we are planning to go to a small Picasso exhibition and I can´t wait to see it. I am not a fan of Picasso, but as I try to work more abstract designs it might be a good place to find inspiration.

Not much today, but I hope next week I will be able to show a few new photos. Will do a small quiltlet on the theme of "Happiness" for a group project and would like to work on my journal quilt for january.

No comments: