27 January 2006

Knit-Felt-Bag finished

Wow, 2 postings on one day. Am I producitve or what?
I just finished the knitted feltbag. Had to find some nice buttons and what I found was grey "stones" made of wood. The grey was way to "blaaah", so I painted them with Lumiere in violett.

I added 2 buttons, one on each side, because the front and back look different and I wanted to be able to use the bag with both sides as front.
So here it is. Side 1 and side 2.


The pictures aren´t too good. It´s already getting dark outside and our room light gives a horrible yellowish tone, so I just used the flash. Will try to get 2 better pics tomorrow.

And yes, you might have noticed that the colours look just like the sea anemone? The anemone is made from leftover yarn from this bag.

2 comments:

Mamarox said...

Brilliant! I love the buttons too. The Lumiere is a perfect touch. Thanks too for the idea on how to close the bag that I did.

Liz Plummer said...

I love this bag - the colours are gorgeous. And the buttons... how did you attach them? Did you drill holes?

I like your freeform crochet too - looking forward to seeing more of it!