06 March 2006

Tao drums

I´m still feeling the rhythm of the drums.....
We have been to a concert today. TAO, a japanese drummer group was absolutely breathtaking. It´s been the 4th show of that sort we saw and it is always like seeing and listening the first time.
Those huge and tiny drums seem to touch me deep inside. I am feeling happy and sad at the same time. It is impossible to describe.
If you ever have the chance to visit a japanese drummers concert, don´t hesitate and go, see, hear, feel. I´m sure nobody is able to withstand the power and the fascination of that sound and show.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Never heart of moon drumming, but it sounds wonderful. Is it a traditional thing?
When we saw the last drum concert I thought I would love to start a class. It is offered not too far away from me, but so far I couldn´t get myself to start. Maybe I should have a look at that website again, where they offer the classes. It is a german group, but I think for me as a beginner it would be great. Maybe.....