03 March 2006

Sweeeeeeet


DH has been to Belgium today and brought me some of the famous chocolate Truffles. They are sooooo yummy. Ate one and will try to keep them for a while cause they taste way tooo good to eat them all at once. But that will be very hard, believe me....

Have been a busy girl today and finished the quilting on one piece of the Triptych and started on the next one. As ist is difficult to see on the front I just took a photo of the back. Lines and lines and lines. I always admired quilts that are covered with lines altogether and now I will admire them even more, as I know now how much work this is. But so far I like it and can´t wait to see all three pieces done completely.











I am quiling each piece with a different colour of Superior Rainbow thread. I love those colours and the go very well with the colors on the quilt.












And this might become a future quilt. Isn´t that a beauty? It is the third stem that is in full bloom now and it really begs to become a quilt soon.

No comments: