25 June 2007

Making progress...FFC

Wow, don´t they look like fun? Now I´m doing lots of tiny "domes" and am getting better and better with those "bullions". I never thought crochet would be so much fun.
This isn´t the final way I am going to arrange them all, cause I am planning to do many many more. First I was going for a small bag, but now I am thinking about doing a shawl or poncho or something like that. Not sure yet.
If you would like to take a look what can be done with those little pieces please take a look at the Gallery at Prudence Mapstone´s website. What she does is breathtaking!

3 comments:

Kristin L said...

Thanks for sharing the link. Freeform crochet/knittig is fascinating. I look forward to seeing what you make with all these circles :-)

Alis Clair said...

They are looking great. A shawl would look beautiful made of these lovely little circles.

Nikki said...

I love the colors and textures. If only there was more time to play.